Webinar series on what constitutes a safeguarding concern
The Local Government Association's (LGA) Care and Health Improvement Programme (CHIP) are running a webinar series on what constitutes a safeguarding concern.
The webinars are aimed at safeguarding strategic and operational leads in all organisations (including local authority and health providers and police commissioners, voluntary sector, advocacy, independent health and care providers, and homelessness providers/organisations, CQC, etc.).
If you are interested in attending a workshop please send your expressions of interest to [email protected] indicating which webinar you would like to join.
- 3rd, December 2020 (morning)
- 7th December 2020 (morning)
- 26th January 2021 (morning)
- 27th January 2021 (morning)
- 12th February 2021 (morning)
- 17th February 2021 (morning)
- 15th March 2021 (morning)
- 22nd March 2021 (morning)