Norfolk Safeguarding Adults Board is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain data by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Norfolk Safeguarding Adults Board may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2 June 2021.
How we collect data from you
We may collect data about you from several different sources including our website, telephone and email enquiries, referrals, events, exhibitions and other legitimate business activities.
What data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company and job title.
- Contact information including email address, telephone number and address.
- We may collect any other details you provide through forms on our website.
How your data is used
We use the data that we collect from you to provide our services and products to you. We may also use your data for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products and services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
How you can access or delete your data
You have the right to access any information we hold on you. To request access and deletion of your data we have collected simply contact us on 0344 800 8020 or email us at email@example.com.
How you can opt out
To opt out of any other communications you receive from us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internet Based Advertising
- You may opt out of seeing interest-based ads from us on your desktop browser and/or mobile web browser by visiting the DAA at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- You may opt out of seeing interest-based ads from us in Apps by downloading the DAA’s AppChoices application, which is available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
How to lodge a complaint
If you wish to lodge a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, please email us at email@example.com and your complaint will be investigated.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office https://ico.org.uk/