Invitation to Norfolk Against Scams Partnership event
You are invited to the official launch of the Norfolk Against Scams Partnership Partner Event. The event will be taking place Thursday 15 November 2018, 09:30 – 13:00 in the Edwards Room, County Hall, Norwich, NR1 2DH.
The event will be an exciting opportunity for partners and those interested in becoming partners to find out more about the partnership.
Why should you join us?
- Find out more about the partnership
- Understand your role as a partner
- Find out how to become a partner
- Find out how we can work together to protect and support residents and businesses in Norfolk from scams. Doorstep crime and fraud.
- Help to develop and take forward the partnership
- A great opportunity to network with different Norfolk organisations
Who should join us?
This event will be of particular interest to partners of the Norfolk Against Scams Partnership as well as organisations that are interested in becoming a partner and wish to find out more. We also welcome leaders, managers and representatives from businesses, banks and the finance sector, community voluntary and third sector organisations and charities.
Places at the launch and partner event are limited so to avoid disappointment please book early. There is very limited number of spaces to exhibit display stands on the day are available and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you would like one of the spaces please complete this section on the booking form
To book your FREE place now please go to www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/AgainstScams/
If you have any questions or queries regarding this event, please email [email protected]