Vital Norfolk services to keep running during lockdown
Norfolk County Council has released the list of vital services that will continue to be delivered, face-to-face, in line with the Government’s guidelines on the national restrictions.
The following will continue as face-to-face services throughout the next month:
- social care visits and support for vulnerable people - children, families and adults
- home care
- school crossing patrols
- household waste and recycling centres
- registration of births (registration of deaths will continue by phone)
- bus and park and ride services for key workers and school pupils
- fire and rescue services
The following will cease face-to-face services and, where appropriate, will offer some elements online:
- classroom-based adult learning
- further details about specific elements of adults’ and children’s services will be outlined to service users.