‘Safeguarding Adults and Legal Literacy’ or ‘SALLY’ seminar series investigating the impact of the Care Act 2014. The next seminar, in this not to do missed series, is looking at 'Learning Through Accountability’ and part of a theme on ‘Learning Law’.
- Nadia Persaud, Coroner
- Janice White, Local Authority Solicitor, Coventry
- Charlotte Heath Kelly, Associate Professor, University of Warwick.
- Professor Aidan Worsley, UCLAN
- Liz Howard, Social Work England
- Alison Faulkner, Survivor Researcher, Keeping Control Project