Safeguarding Adults & Mental Capacity Act training
Places are now available on various sessions over the coming months for safeguarding adult and Mental Capacity Act training. This training is run on behalf of Norfolk County Council and the Norfolk Safeguarding Adults Board.
Dates run up to September 2019. Please book your places soon, as they tend to fill up very quickly.
- Safeguarding Basic Awareness (half-day sessions)
- Developing Safeguarding Practice – refreshers (half-day sessions)
- Development Sessions for Assistant Practitioners – the topic for April 2019 – March 2020 is “The Professionally Curious Assistant Practitioner” (half-day sessions)
- Best Practice for Strategy Meetings and Case Conferences (one-day sessions)
- Learning Lessons from Safeguarding Adults Reviews – please note the content for April 2019 – March 2020 will be completely different to what was covered in 2018-19 (one-day sessions)
- Safeguarding Knowhow for Provider Managers (two-day sessions)