Reducing modern slavery - report
The House of Commons Public Accounts Committee (PAC) has published a report on reducing modern slavery. The PAC finds the Government still lacks data and systems to properly understand the crime, its victims and perpetrators.The report covers a wide range of topics including:
- Measuring success of the strategy and new legislation
- Supporting victims and prosecuting offenders
- Making decisions more quickly
- Quality of care provided to potential victims
- The police response to tackling modern slavery
Click here to read the report.
Click here for summary information and to download the report.