# Latest alerts from Norfolk Trading Standards #
Norfolk Trading Standards team are highlighting the following scams:
- Rogue Trader Alert: Door-to-door fish sellers
- Scam Alert – Health Lottery UK Letters
- Rogue Trader Alert: Doorstep cold callers offering ‘garden services'
- Scam Alert – Telephone cold calls claiming ‘your IP address has been compromised’
- Rogue Trader Alert: Doorstep cold callers offering ‘pressure washing’
- Rogue Trader Alert: Flyers offering driveway work
- Scam Alert – Fake flight and holiday tickets
Look out for the following email scams which are circulating:
- Phishing email claiming to be from ‘Netflix’ about ‘Your Subscription Payment Problem'
- Further example of phishing email claiming to be from ‘TV Licensing’ regarding a ‘Refund – Still Pending’
Reporting any scam you receive helps to build up intelligence on the scammers and how they target people. You are report scams to:
Citizens Advice Consumer Helpline 03454 04 05 06 or click here for Citizens Advice website
Action Fraud (UK’s National Fraud Office) 0300 123 2040 or click here for Action Fraud