Journal of Adult Protection - special edition, 3 months FREE access
Binge reading for FREE. Stock up on your safeguarding adults reading.
Journal of Adult Protection’s special issue 'Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Adult Safeguarding in the time of COVID-19' will be free access for 3 months from Monday 11th January to Sunday 11th April 2021.
The issue contains an original collection of papers concerning issues covering the broad area of violence, abuse and safeguarding during the Coronavirus-19 pandemic, together with consideration of some of the implications of such events for policy, practice and research in this area. The special issue includes the following articles:
- Guest Editorial
- From ovid to COVID: the metamorphosis of advanced decisions to refuse treatment into a safeguarding issue
- Describing the experiences of older persons with visual impairments during COVID-19 in rural Ghana
- COVID-19 and residential care facilities: issues and concerns identified by the international network prevention of elder abuse (INPEA) (Open Access)
- The Covid-19 pandemic and the struggle to tackle gender-based violence
- Safeguarding adults and COVID-19: a sector-led improvement response
- Safeguarding adults practice and remote working in the COVID-19 era: challenges and opportunities
See Journal of Adult Protection’s special issue 'Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Adult Safeguarding in the time of COVID-19'.