Skip to content

Are you worried about an adult? Please call 0344 800 8020

Report a concern

Important! Reporting a safeguarding concern

At times the telephone line into Adult Social Services can be extremely busy.  If you need to report a safeguarding concern, please choose the option which highlights that the person is a 'immediate risk.' 

Safeguarding concerns will always be prioritised by Norfolk County Council.