Great support for NSAB survey in the first week
Thank you everyone who has filled out the Norfolk Safeguarding Adults Survey (NSAB) 2018 survey so far. Organisations across Norfolk have been helping promote the survey. Just a few examples include:
- Carers Information event on Monday 11 June at the Forum in Norwich - lots of organisations took information away
- Norfolk & Suffolk Foundation Trust sent around a logo supporting the survey
- Acute hospitals and Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG) - publicising the survey to staff and patients
- Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS - giving the postcard out in their clinics and on home visits
- the Explorers Bar in Briston near Melton Constable - put the postcards on the bar
- homelessness organisations took postcards for their staff
- lots of retweets with the hashtag #adultssafeinnorfolk including from Norfolk County Council, Norfolk Police, Broadland Housing, Orwell Housing among others
- Norfolk Fire and Rescue will be giving out the postcards at the Royal Norfolk Show at the end of June
But we need lots more returns! Click here for help to promote the survey in the next 3 weeks. Why not let us know what you and your organisations do to promote the survey? Email us at [email protected]
Click here to take the survey.
Click here for more information on the survey.
Let’s try and break records for the number of returns!