FREE Safeguarding event for advice service professionals & volunteers
The Consumer Empowerment Alliance is holding a FREE safeguarding event for professionals and volunteers working in advice and enforcement so they can identify and help people who find themselves in unexpectedly vulnerable situations. Speakers will include:
- Professor Keith Brown – Safeguarding LPA
- Katie Fry (Citizens Advice) – Gambling Support Project
- Katherine Hart (CTSI DSC Lead Officer) – Doorstep Crime Training
- Alison Farrar (National Trading Standards Estate and Letting Agents Team) – Lettings Update – Vulnerable consumers in the Private Rented Sector
- TBC – Modern Slavery
- Karen Perrier (Money Advice Plus ) – Surviving Economic Abuse Project
This FREE event will be held between 10-4 on Wednesday 12th February at the
City of London Offices, Walbrook Wharf 78-83 Upper Thames Street London EC4R 3TD
There will also be a short workshop about the future of the Consumer Empowerment Alliance as well as the AGM.
If you would like to attend please email email@example.com and a final event invitation will be sent out.
Attendance is FREE and lunch will be provided, however please ensure that you prebook as we will not be able to accept delegates on the day. The Consumer Empowerment Alliance is a section of the Chartered Trading Standards Institute.