CQC's Coronavirus Insight report for July published
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) have published their July's Coronavirus Insight report. The report highlight the coronavirus-related pressures faced by the services regulated by CQC and is a really helpful touch point.
The July report looks at:
- the impact of coronavirus on the use of Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- the challenges faced by providers in protecting people's rights under the Mental Health Act
- better care through collaboration
- the importance of hearing concerns about the care people receive
- financial viability and stability in the adult social care sector
Finally, the report contains updated graphs and data.