Booking now open again for Safeguarding Adults and Mental Capacity Act training in Norfolk
St Thomas Training has now opened bookings for the Safeguarding Adults and Mental Capacity Act training courses in Norfolk (August 2020 - March 2021). Hurry ... demand is very high.
Norfolk County Council have asked St Thomas to convert all face-to-face training sessions into virtual Zoom sessions. This means:
- Half day face-to-face sessions have been converted to half day Zoom sessions
- Full day face-to-face sessions have been converted to 2 x half day Zoom sessions
- Two day face-to-face sessions have been converted to 4 x half day Zoom sessions
Using Zoom allows St Thomas to deliver the training in an entertaining, varied and informative way ... just like they try to do face-to-face!
And, St Thomas's NEW automated booking system is up and running. Please give it a go - it's much easier than the old system of emailing a Word document. The main features include:
- You can see how many places are still available for each date
- You can add yourself to a waiting list if your chosen date is fully booked
- You receive an instant email confirmation of your booking, with a unique booking reference
- If you pay for your places you can pay online with a credit/debit card, or request an invoice
- And of course you can still call or email us with any queries and we'll be very happy to help